Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Suicide Squad Actress Margot Robbie On Slipknot: "Best Concert I've Ever Gone To"


Australian actress Margot Robbie was promoting last weekends Saturday Night Live on the Tonight Show when she confessed that she was a big metal fan going back to when she was fourteen years old.

"I had real heavy metal phase when I was, like, fourteen," said Robbie, "and I died my black, and I'd only cut it with a razor blade, and I'd only wear band shirts, and I'd only listen to the heaviest of heavy metal."

The Metallica loving actress also says Slipknot is the best concert she's ever witnessed.

"I went to a Slipknot concert. It was actually, to this day, one of the best concert's I've ever gone to," said Margot Robbie, "They are just amazing performers. Even if you don't like Metal, I think that you would appreciate a Slipknot concert because it's just incredible to watch."

Saturday's season 42 premiere of Saturday Night Live with Margot Robbie and musical guest the Weeknd was the highest debut for the sketch comedy show in eight years, when Tina Fey dropped by to play Sarah Palin. This year's premiere featured a cold open of the Presidential Debate with Alec Baldwin playing Donald Trump.


0 comments:

Post a Comment